|Net Worth||$2.5 billion|
|Date of Birth:||March 16, 1991|
Have you ever heard of the Wolfgang Van Halen net worth? No, not Edward Van Halen’s son, another Wolfgang Van Halen. This one is a German-born American entrepreneur with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion. Learn more about him in this article!
Wolfgang Van Halen Biography:
Wolfgang Van Halen was born on March 16, 1991, in Santa Monica, California, United States. His father, Edward Van Halen, is a world-famous American musician, and Wolfgang’s mother is a German concert pianist. He has one sibling, an older sister named Valerie.
As a youngster, Wolfgang was interested in both music and business. When he was just 12 years old, he started a music production company called Wolf Productions. A few years later, he founded a computer software company called Van Halen Technologies.
Wolfgang Van Halen Personal life:
Wolfgang Van Halen’s father is Eddie Van Halen who passes away in October 2020. His mother is Valerie Bertinelli. She is an actress. Wolfgang is currently dating Andraia Allsop.
As you can see, Wolfgang Van Halen is a very successful entrepreneur, and he has made a fortune in the music industry and the technology world.
Wolfgang Van Halen Professional Career:
In the early 1990s, Wolfgang relocated to the United States and started working for his father’s band, Van Halen. He served as their tour manager and helped with their albums' production.
In 1995, Wolfgang founded his own music management company called WVH Enterprises. The company represents some of the biggest names in rock music, including Aerosmith, Motley Crue, and Papa Roach.
Wolfgang Van Halen Facts:
- He is a German-born American entrepreneur.
- He has an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion.
- He founded a computer software company called Van Halen Technologies.
- He is married to Janie Liszewski, a former model, and actress.
How Old is Wolfgang Van Halen?
He was born on March 16, 1991. That makes him 31 years old.
Wolfgang Van Halen Net Worth
Wolfgang Van Halen’s net worth is estimated to be $2.5 billion.
Wolfgang Van Halen Salary:
However, as a professional musician, his income is likely substantial.
Wolfgang Van Halen Height:
He is 1.78m tall.
Is Wolfgang Van Halen Single?
No, Wolfgang Van Halen is datting to Andraia Allsop.
Wolfgang Van Halen Achievements:
- He is the founder of Wolf Productions, a music production company.
- He is the founder of Van Halen Technologies, a computer software company.
- He is the president of WVH Enterprises, a music management company.
- He has worked as tour manager for his father’s band, Van Halen.
Wolfgang Van Halen Social Media
- Twitter account is with the user name of Wolfgang Van Halen
- Instagram account is with the user name of Wolfgang Van Halen
- Facebook account is with the user name of Wolfgang Van Halen
Wolfgang Van Halen Hobbies:
He enjoys playing the guitar and spending time with his family.
Wolfgang Van Halen Education:
He attended the University of Miami in Florida.
Wolfgang Van Halen Relationship Status
Wolfgang Van Halen is datting to Andraia Allsop.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Wolfgang Van Halen have?
Wolfgang Van Halen has a collection of cars estimated to be worth millions of dollars. His car collection includes a Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari Enzo, and a Lamborghini Aventador.