|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Date of Birth:||January 28th, 1948|
The idea is that the “firefighter man” persona was created in order to appeal to a broader audience. In other words, it’s not actually an accurate representation of what Cadwallader really looks like or sounds like. The firefighter main character is meant to be a foil for people who only see him in interviews and on TV - so if you’ve only seen the fireman side of stan Cadwallader, then this account should give you some insight into his everyday life as well as his interests outside of work.
- Stan Cadwallader was born on January 28th, 1948. He is a retired firefighter who was one of the first people to respond to the call reporting an emergency at the home of gay couple Paul McCarthy and Michael Werner on the morning of December 7, 1978.
- Cadwallader and his partner were among the many first responders who helped to evacuate McCarthy and Werner from their burning home, and he later testified in support of the couple during their successful lawsuit against the city of San Francisco. Cadwallader’s testimony played a key role in establishing that homophobia had led to the firefighters' refusal to put out the fire.
- Cadwallader has been active in LGBTQ rights activism throughout his life, and he remains an outspoken advocate for marriage equality. He currently resides in California
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Valerie Velardi
Stan Cadwallader Childhood:
He was born in the United States of America on January 28th, 1948. He started working as a firefighter at the San Francisco Fire Department immediately after high school. He always wants to help others in need which we can see in his after childhood life.
Stan Cadwallader Early Life/Personal life:
- Stan Cadwallader is a gay American retired firefighter who married his partner Jim in 2013, shortly after same-sex marriage was made legal in California.
- Cadwallader met Cleve Jones in 1970 when they were both working at the San Francisco Fire Department. They began dating in 1974 and moved in together the following year. In 1978, they founded the AIDS Emergency Fund to provide financial assistance to people with AIDS.
- In November 2008, after 32 years together and 40 of being married (in unrecognized ceremonies), Cadwallader and Jones finally got their marriage license and wed on December 17, 2008. The officiant was California State Assemblyman Mark Leno.
- The names of Stan Cadwallader’s family members are not disclosed yet. But he lives in California with his husband Jim who died on November 20, 2017, after 40 years of marriage. He also has three children from earlier marriages
Stan Cadwallader Facts:
- Stan Cadwallader loves traveling. His favorite place is in Japan i-e Kyoto.
- He also loves playing football and watching movies and TV shows in his spare time.
- Cadwallader spent 18 years in the San Francisco Fire Department and retired in 1992.
- He currently resides in California.
How Old is Stan Cadwallader?
He is 73 years old right now.
Stan Cadwallader Net Worth:
Stan has expected total assets of around $25 million.
Stan Cadwallader Height:
His height is 5.8 feet.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Sammy Davis Jr
Who is Stan Cadwallader’s Husband?
Stan Cadwallader was married to Jim but his husband died on November 20, 2017.
Stan Cadwallader Social Media:
Stan Cadwallader is not active on Social Media accounts.
Stan Cadwallader Hobbies:
- Stan Cadwallader is a very interesting and talented person. Aside from being a successful businessman, he also has many interesting hobbies and interests.
- Some of his hobbies include golfing, fishing, skiing, and spending time with his family. He is an avid reader and enjoys learning about new things. He is also passionate about history and likes to learn more about the world’s great civilizations.
- Stan Cadwallader is definitely a man who knows how to enjoy life to the fullest! He seems to have found success in both his professional and personal life, and it’s clear that he takes great pleasure in all that he does. We can all learn something from him!
Stan Cadwallader Education:
Stan Cadwallader never talked about his educational institute. But from an early age, he has a spirit to help other people in need which we can see in his late-career
Stan Cadwallader Controversy/Scandal:
Stan Cadwallader is always in the news for his good works. There are not any problems with Stan Cadwallader during the last few years that made him get into controversies.
See the Net Worth’s of More Famous People: Howworth
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Stan Cadwallader Salary?
Stan has created a portion of his net worth from his job as a fireman. But the main source of his wealth has been assembled after Jim’s passing when he has acquired Jim’s wealth after Jim’s death.
How many children does Stan Cadwallader have?
Stan Cadwallader has three children from previous marriages.
How many cars does Stan Cadwallader have?
Stan Cadwallader has a black car.
Does Stan Cadwallader smoke or drink alcohol?
No, he does not.
What is Stan Cadwallader Famous For?
He is famous for being one of the first people to respond to the call reporting an emergency at the home of gay couple Paul McCarthy and Michael Werner on the morning of December 7, 1978. He and his partner Jim helped to evacuate McCarthy and Werner from their burning home, and he later testified in support of the couple during their successful lawsuit against the city of San Francisco.