|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Date of Birth||18 April 1976|
The net worth of Melissa Joan Hart is estimated to be $14 million. She has earned her wealth from a variety of acting and producing roles, as well as her own business ventures.
Hart is best known for her starring roles in the TV series “Clarissa Explains It All” and “Sabrina the Teenage Witch,” both of which aired during the 1990s. Since then, she has continued to work in both television and film, and has also launched her own line of products. Hart is a mother of three children and currently resides in Connecticut.
Melissa Joan Hart Biography:
Melissa Joan Hart was born on April 18, 1976, in Long Island, New York to parents William Hart and Paula Provenzano. She has an older brother named Brian. Melissa first became interested in acting after watching a production of “Annie” when she was six years old.
Soon afterward, her family moved to Suffolk County, New York, where she would spend much of her childhood. Melissa attended elementary school at Holy Trinity Diocesan School in Hicksville, New York and Seaford Senior High School in Seaford, New York. She went on to attend the acting conservatory, The Circle in the Square Theatre School in New York City.
Melissa Joan Hart Personal life:
In 2000, Melissa married musician Mark Wilkerson from the band Course of Nature. Together they have three kids: Mason Walter Wilkerson, born in 2002; Brady Rodgers Wilkerson, born in 2004; and Tucker McFadden Wilkerson, born in 2008.
Melissa Joan Hart Professional Career:
Melissa Joan Hart began acting in the early 1990s. Her first role was a brief appearance on the television series, “Day by Day.” She also appeared in commercials for Burger King and Jelly Belly. In 1993, Melissa landed her breakthrough role on Nickelodeon’s family sitcom “Clarissa Explains It All.” The show ran for five seasons, totaling 65 episodes. In 1996, Hart branched out into film with the movie adaptation of “The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley.” She also appeared opposite Bette Midler in the movie “First Wives Club.”
Melissa Joan Hart Facts:
- Hart has been nominated for three Young Artist awards.
- In 1996, Hart was ranked #20 on the “TV Guide” “50 Greatest Child Stars - All Grown Up.”
- She resides in Connecticut with her husband and three children.
- Melissa is active in Stand Up to Cancer, an organization dedicated to creating awareness.
How Old is Melissa Joan Hart?
Melissa Joan Hart was born on April 18, 1976, in Long Island, New York. That makes her 41 years old.
Melissa Joan Hart Net Worth:
Melissa Joan Hart’s net worth is approximately $14 million.
Melissa Joan Hart Salary:
Melissa Joan Hart’s salary per episode of “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” was $20,000.
Melissa Joan Hart Height:
Melissa Joan Hart is 5' 4" tall.
Is Melissa Joan Hart Single:
Melissa Joan Hart has been married to musician Mark Wilkerson since 2000.
Melissa Joan Hart Achievements:
- Hart has appeared in over 20 TV shows and movies throughout her career.
- She founded Hartbreak Films, a production company that produced “God’s Not Dead.”
- Melissa received the Celebrity of the Year Award at the Wish Awards Gala in 2013.
- In 2009 she was named PETA’s.
Melissa Joan Hart Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of @MelissaJoanHart
- Instagram account is with the user name of melissajaonhart
- Facebook account is with the user name of Mellisa Jaon Hart
Melissa Joan Hart Hobbies:
- Hart enjoys horseback riding
- She is an avid scuba diver
- She likes to work on cars in her spare time
Melissa Joan Hart Education:
Melissa Joan Hart attended Seaford Senior High School in Seaford, New York. She later attended the acting conservatory, The Circle in the Square Theatre School in New York City.
Melissa Joan Hart Relationship Status:
Melissa Joan Hart has been married to Mark Wilkerson since 2000.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Melissa Joan Hart have?
As of 2019, it is known that Melissa Joan Hart has two cars.
How much money does Melissa Joan Hart make a year?
As of 2019, it is known that Melissa Joan Hart earns $20,000 per episode of “Sabrina The Teenage Witch.”