|Net Worth||$255 million|
|Date of Birth:||June 5 , 1971|
|Height:||5 Feet 7 Inches|
Mark Wahlberg’s net worth is estimated at $255 million. This makes him one of the richest actors in Hollywood. Much of his wealth comes from his successful acting career, but he has also invested in several businesses over the years. Here we will take a closer look at how Mark Wahlberg made his money and where it all goes. Read on to learn more!
Mark Wahlberg Biography:
Mark is an actor, producer, businessman, and former fashion model. Born on June 5th, 1971 in Boston Massachusetts, he was one of nine children in his family. When Mark was still a child his mother sent him to live with his uncle who owned a business where Mark worked for many years.
Mark Wahlberg Personal life:
Mark has been married twice, first to Rhea Durham from 1999 – until they divorced in late 2007. They have four children together. In 2009 he remarried to former model and singer, Jenny McCarthy. The couple welcomed their first child together in June of 2011.
Mark Wahlberg Professional Career:
Mark started his career as a rapper in the group Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Their debut album was one of the best-selling hip-hop albums of all time earning him several awards. He then started appearing in films, starting with “Renaissance Man” in 1994. His breakthrough role came when he portrayed Dirk Diggler in “Boogie Nights” in 1997. He has since gone on to star in several films over the years, including “The Italian Job”, “I Heart Huckabees”, “Lone Survivor” and many more.
Mark Wahlberg Facts:
- Mark Wahlberg has his own record label called “The Funky Bunch”.
- His grandmother was an opera singer from Italy.
- Mark has been nominated for 2 Academy Awards, as well as 3 Golden Globe awards and several Screen Actors Guild awards.
How Old is Mark Wahlberg?
He was born June 5th, 1971 making him 50 years old.
Mark Wahlberg Net Worth:
Mark Wahlberg has an estimated net worth of $255 million. His wealth is largely due to his acting career.
Mark Wahlberg Salary:
Mark is one of the most in-demand actors making $15 million per year. He is among the highest-paid actors in Hollywood.
Mark Wahlberg Height:
Mark Wahlberg is 5' 7" tall.
Is Mark Wahlberg Single?
No, He is married.
Mark Wahlberg Achievements:
- Mark was named one of the Sexiest Men Alive by People Magazine in 2002.
- Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch were nominated for two MTV Video Music Awards.
- The Italian Job earned $176 million at the box office.
- Mark won “Best Actor” awards at several film festivals.
Mark Wahlberg Social Media
- His Twitter account is with the user name of Mark Wahlberg
- His Instagram account is with the user name of Mark Wahlberg
- His Facebook account is with the user name of Mark Wahlberg
Mark Wahlberg Hobbies:
Mark has stated that he loves boxing. He was even written up in Sports Illustrated after being invited to train with Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Mark Wahlberg Relationship Status:
Mark is married and have children.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Mark Wahlberg have?
As of 2010, Mark Wahlberg has been seen driving a Ford F250 and a Mercedes Benz AMG G55.
How much money does Mark Wahlberg make a year?
Mark makes $15 million per year.