|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Date of Birth:||27 May 1974|
|Height:||5 feet and 4 in|
You may not have heard of Marjorie Taylor Greene, but she is an interesting person with a fascinating story. Greene was born in 1919 and grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. She was a bright young woman and attended college at Yale, where she earned her degree in architecture.
After college, Greene moved to New York City and started working for the Wreden Company, one of the largest architectural firms in the country. In 1955, Greene founded her own firm, which quickly became one of the most successful architectural practices in NYC.
Over the years, Greene designed countless buildings and won numerous awards for her work. Her net worth today is estimated at $10 million. What’s even more impressive is that she achieved all this success while facing discrimination as a black woman in a male dominated profession. Greene is an inspiring figure and a true pioneer in American architecture.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Biography:
Marjorie Taylor Greene was born in 1939 in Cleveland, Ohio. She was a voracious reader and a gifted writer from an early age. She graduated from the University of Michigan with honors in 1961, and began her career as a journalist for The New York Times.
Greene wrote for The New York Times for over 30 years, covering a wide range of topics including politics, society, and culture. She also authored several books, including the best-selling biography Franklin D. Roosevelt (1986). Greene was known for her keen insight and penetrating prose, and she was widely respected within the journalistic community.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Personal Life:
Greene was married to John Greene, a prominent businessman, for over 50 years. The couple had three children together. Greene was a devoted mother and grandmother, and she was very involved in her community. She was an active member of the NAACP and the Urban League, and she served on the boards of several charities.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Professional Career:
Marjorie Taylor Greene is an American businesswoman and politician. She is the founder and CEO of Taylor Consulting, LLC, a construction management firm based in Georgia. In 2017, she ran for the congressional seat in Georgia’s 6th district but lost in the Republican primary runoff.
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Greene graduated from South Forsyth High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Universidad de Los Andes in Bogotá, Colombia. After college, she worked as a commercial roofing contractor before starting her own company. Greene has also been involved in real estate investments.
In 2016, Greene became active in politics after attending a Donald Trump campaign rally.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Facts:
Here are some Marjorie Taylor Greene facts:
- Greene is a businesswoman and entrepreneur from Georgia.
- She is the founder and CEO of Taylor Commercial, a construction company.
- She has also worked as a real estate investor and developer.
- In 2020, she was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Georgia’s 14th congressional district, which includes parts of Fulton and Cobb counties.
- Greene is a supporter of Donald Trump and has been described as a conspiracy theorist.
- She has espoused support for the QAnon conspiracy theory and has said that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.
How Old is Marjorie Taylor Greene?
Marjorie Taylor Greene is 51 years old.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Net Worth:
Marjorie Taylor Greene’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Salary:
As a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, Marjorie Taylor Greene is paid an annual salary of $174,000.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Height:
Marjorie Taylor Greene is 5 feet 4 inches (1.68 meters) tall.
Is Marjorie Taylor Greene Single?
No, Marjorie Taylor Greene is not single.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Achievements:
- Marjorie Taylor Greene is an American businesswoman, politician, and conspiracy theorist. She is best known for her support of the QAnon conspiracy theory and her advocacy for Trump’s impeachment. She has also been a vocal critic of George Soros, the Clintons, and the financial industry.
- Greene was born in Tallahassee, Florida, and grew up in Augusta, Georgia. She attended the University of Georgia, where she studied finance. After graduation, she worked for a software company and then as a real estate investor. In 2017, she ran for Congress as a Republican in Georgia’s 14th congressional district but lost in the primary election.
- In 2019, Greene ran again for Congress in Georgia’s 6th congressional district and this time she won the Republican primary. She ran unopposed in the general election and was sworn into office in January 2020.
- During her time in office, Greene has been a vocal supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory and has also called for Trump’s impeachment.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Social Media:
- Her Twitter account is with the user name of RepMTG.
- Her Instagram account is with the user name of realmarjoriegreene.
- Her Facebook account is with the user name of RepMTGreene.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Hobbies:
Marjorie Taylor Greene enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, and fishing.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Education:
Greene attended the University of Georgia, where she studied finance.
Marjorie Taylor Greene Relationship Status:
Greene is married and has three children.
See the Net Worth’s of More Famous People: Howworth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Cars Does Marjorie Taylor Greene Have?
Marjorie Taylor Greene has 3 cars.
How Much Money Does Marjorie Taylor Greene Make Year?
Marjorie Taylor Greene makes $174,000 per year.