|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Date of Birth:||April 09, 1999|
|Height:||5 Feet 6 Inches|
Twenty-year-old rapper Lil Nas X has an estimated net worth of $8 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. With his breakout hit “Old Town Road” still topping the charts, it’s safe to say that his net worth will only continue to grow. Here, we take a closer look at how he made his fortune and some of his biggest financial milestones. Stay tuned for more on this rising star!
Lil Nas x Biography:
Born Montero Lamar Hill on April 09, 1999, in Atlanta, Georgia, rapper Lil Nas X is best known by his stage name of simply “Lil Nas X .” The youngest child of six children and the son of a pastor, Hill grew up playing piano and violin before deciding to pick up drums as well.
At thirteen, he moved to Omaha, Nebraska with his family where he attended Westside High School. He was a member of the school’s marching band and orchestra as well as a baseball player.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Rick Ross
Lil Nas x Personal life:
Hill is openly gay, often referring to himself as “a queer” in his lyrics. He has an older brother named YL, who was featured on the music video for “Old Town Road.” The two have also worked together on remixes of Tiger JK’s “Drunken Tiger X: Rebirth of Tiger JK” and Yoon Mi-rae’s “Tequila.” His parents are Montero and Shirley Hill. He has six siblings in total.
Lil Nas x Professional Career:
Lil Nas X took an interest in music after being inspired by the likes of Meek Mill, 50 cents, and Drake. At fourteen, he quit playing baseball and started pursuing a hip-hop career.
In 2015, he began uploading songs to SoundCloud from his bedroom studio. The following year, with the help of Instagram and Facebook ads promoting his song “Old Town Road,” Hill purchased 4,000 copies of the track and distributed them to people on Twitter in order to create hype around it.
Lil Nas x Facts:
- In 2017, Hill posted a video to his YouTube account called “Lil Nas X Drafts,” in which he attempted to get other rappers on his song “Yee-haw.” Lil Uzi Vert was the only one who responded.
- In 2018, he went to Coachella for the first time and met Tyler, The Creator there.
- In 2017, he began dating the model Tae Grocery Store.
- He is a fan of Kevin Durant and his favorite songs by him are “Flip Mode” and “35.” 5. His stage name comes from the combination of his middle name with his first initial: Montero Lamar
How Old is Lil Nas x?
Lil Nas X is 22 years old (birthdate: April 09, 1999).
Lil Nas x Net Worth:
Lil Nas X has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
Lil Nas x Salary:
His salary is approximately around $166K per month.
Lil Nas x Height:
Lil Nas X is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Paula Andrea Bongino
Is Lil Nas x Single?
Lil Nas X is currently dating Tae Grocery Store.
Lil Nas x Achievements:
- In 2018, he had two Top 20 hits and a No.1 on the Hot 100 with “Old Town Road.”
- In 2019, he is nominated for four Grammy Awards: Best Rap Performance, Best Country Song (for his collaboration with Billy Ray Cyrus), Album of the Year (for “Old Town Road”), and Record of the Year (for “Old Town Road”).
- He was named one of XXL magazine’s “freshman class” in June 2018, alongside artists Ski Mask The Slump God, Smokepurpp, and Stefflon Don.
Lil Nas x Social Media
- His Twitter account is with the user name of Lil Nas X
- His Instagram account is with the user name of Lil Nas X
- His Facebook account is with the user name of Lil Nas X
Lil Nas x Hobbies:
To honor the country music he listened to as a child, Hill’s song “Old Town Road” mixes instruments from both genres.
Lil Nas x Education:
Lil Nas X attended Westside High School in Omaha, Nebraska.
Lil Nas x Relationship Status:
Lil Nas X is currently in a relationship with Tae.
See the Net Worth’s of More Famous People: Howworth
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Lil Nas x have?
Lil Nas X has 4 cars.
How much money does Lil Nas x make a year?
Lil Nas X makes $5 million a year.