|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Date of Birth:||December 3, 1994|
|Height:||5 Feet 6 Inches|
What is Lil baby’s net worth? Lil Baby is one of the top rappers in the U.S. and his earnings can attest to that. Let’s take a look at how he has made his money and what his net worth is today.
Lil Baby Biography:
Lil Baby was born on 3rd December 1994. He is a young rapper who appears to have a bright future in the music industry. Lil Baby was born in Chicago, Illinois, and has been rapping since age 3 when he got his first keyboard from his grandfather. At age 13 Lil Baby moved to Atlanta, Georgia with his mother.
His father remained in Chicago but frequently comes down to visit. Lil Baby started rapping under his former stage name of Lil Yachty and released a few mixtapes, including the 2016 mixtape “Harder Than Ever,” which led to his first deal with the record label Quality Control.
Lil Baby Personal life:
Lil Baby has been in a relationship with singer and rapper Cardi B since 2017. The two have been featured on many songs together including “Drip,” which reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for seven weeks.
Lil Baby Professional Career:
Lil Baby released his first mixtape, “Pre-Harder,” in 2016. The mixtape was well received and Lil Baby signed a deal with Quality Control Music to release another mixtape under their label.
He followed this up with the mixtapes “Perfect Timing” and “Drip Harder” to further his music career. His next mixtape, “Harder Than Ever,” made it into the number 17th position on the Billboard 200 chart and was an affirmation of Lil Baby’s place in hip-hop.
Lil Baby Facts:
- Lil Baby was nominated for a BET Award in 2019.
- Lil Baby has worked with the rapper Drake, another well-known rap artist.
- Lil Baby makes money from album sales and show revenue.
- He has previously been associated with Quality Control Music and Capitol Records but is currently unsigned.
How Old is Lil Baby?
Lil Baby was born in 1994 and will turn 27 years old on December 3.
Lil Baby Net Worth:
Lil Baby’s net worth is estimated to be $12 million. This figure is taken from his earnings from album sales and shows revenue.
Lil Baby Salary:
Lil Baby estimated salary is about $220K per month
Lil Baby Height:
Lil Baby is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
Is Lil Baby Single?
Lil Baby is currently single.
Lil Baby Achievements :
- Lil Baby’s “Harder Than Ever” mixtape made it into the number 17th position on the Billboard 200 chart in 2017.
- Lil Baby has also won a BET Hip Hop Award in 2019 under the Upscale Award.
- Lil Baby is included in the song “Yes Indeed” with Drake and Quavo and was listed as one of the Five New Rappers to Watch Out for in 2018
Lil Baby Social Media
- Twitter account is with the user name of Lil baby
- Instagram account is with the user name of Lil baby
- Facebook account is with the user name of Lil baby
Lil Baby Hobbies:
Lil Baby is an avid lover of sports and has a collection of black and red Air Jordan shoes.
Lil Baby Education:
Lil Baby went to high school in Atlanta, Georgia, and dropped out of the ninth grade.
Lil Baby Relationship Status:
Lil Baby is currently single. He was previously in a relationship with the model Jayda Cheaves but split with her in 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Lil baby's have?
Lil Baby has a net worth of $2 million and does not have any cars listed.
How much money does Lil baby make a year?
Lil Baby has not disclosed his salary.