|Date of Birth:||May 15, 1981|
She was born in the year 1981 on the 15th of march and this makes her 28 years old at this time. She was born in a place called The Bronx, which lies in New York of United States of America. As she was born in America, her nationality is obviously American.
Jamie Lynn Sigler was born May 15, 1981, in Jericho, New York. Jamie has been acting and singing since she was seven. She started her career in New York regional theater and has appeared in over two dozen theatrical productions including “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Wiz,” “Annie,” “The Sound of Music,” and “Gypsy.” She originated the role of Cinderella in Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II’s “Cinderella” in the touring production that toured during the summer of 2001, opposite Eartha Kitt. From October 2002 through February 2003, Jamie appeared in Disney’s Broadway adaptation of “Beauty and the Beast,” playing Belle.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Mary Tyler Moore
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Early Life/Personal life
- She’s the only girl in her family of three children. Her older brothers are Adam and Brian. On the 12th of November 2014, Adam died after suffering a brain hemorrhage that had put him into a comatose condition. Her father, Steve Sigler, formed the Men’s Senior Baseball League, and her mother’s name is Consuela. Her father is a Jew of Greek Jewish, Romanian Jewish, and Albanian Jewish heritage. However, Consuela Lopez was born into a Cuban family but converted to Judaism after tying the knot with Steve. Jamie-Lynn is fluent in both Spanish and Greek.
- Sigler met Abraxas “A. J.” DiScala when she was 19, and he began managing her. They started dating shortly before she turned 21, and they married on July 11, 2003. Jamie-Lynn DiScala subsequently took the name of Jamie-Lynn Sigler. In September 2006, Sigler after separating from her husband, she went back to using her maiden name.
- In 2012, Sigler began dating baseball player Cutter Dykstra, the son of former Major League Baseball player Lenny Dykstra. On January 28, 2013, the two announced that they were expecting a child. Beau Kyle Dykstra was born to Sigler and her spouse on August 28, 2013, in Los Angeles. They married in Palm Springs, California, on January 16th of this year. In January 2018, they added a second boy to their family. The other son is named after her late brother Jack Adam.
- About talking about her own self she said:
“I’m strong and spiritual, and I know that everything will work out for a reason.”
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Professional Career:
In 1999, she began her acting career by playing Meadow Soprano, the daughter of mob boss Tony Soprano on the smash-hit HBO Mafia series The Sopranos. She didn’t abandon stage acting. By 2001, she had won the lead role in a touring production of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella opposite Eartha Kitt, and by 2002, She was appearing as Belle in the Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast.
Sigler’s book became a hit, and the Sopranos went from being a little-known New Jersey mob drama to become a worldwide phenomenon. Her career took off after she played Heidi Fleiss in Call Me: The Rise And Fall of Heidi Fleiss, which aired on TV in 2004.
In early 2006, Sigler had a number of projects ready to go. She’d already committed to appear in two comedy films set for release later that year: New York City Serenade, with Freddie Prinze Jr., and Homie Spumoni, with Whoopi Goldberg.
she said about the process of her drama:
“I think with drama, at least for me, my process, there’s a lot of thought. I do a lot of back story. I listen to a lot of music. I’m very committed to a process when it comes to drama, but with comedy, I think it’s really about letting loose.”
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Facts :
- Because producers were worried about her great weight loss, she was nearly replaced in the first season of The Sopranos.
- She went on to become a spokesperson for the National Eating Disorders Association.
- Appeared in Mariah Carey’s “Through the Rain” video"
- In 2001, she released a pop album, Here to Heaven.
- She ranked #73 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women In The World” (2002)
- In 2002, she released a book entitled Wise Girl: What I’ve Learned About Life, Love and Loss.
- Her wedding was covered in the In Style issue of February 2004, as well as on the ABC program Celebrities Weddings: In Style (2006).
- She made her Broadway debut in 2002, playing Belle in Beauty and the Beast.
- She gained additional insight when she narrated In the Shadow of the Acropolis, an award-winning educational documentary that explores Greek Jew culture during World War II from a cultural standpoint.
How Old is Jamie-Lynn Sigler?
She is 40 years old.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Net Worth:
Her net worth is 30 Million approximately.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Salary
Her salary per month is approximately $ 32,000.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Height:
Her height is 1.6 m
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Elijah Blue Allman
Is Jamie-Lynn Sigler Single?
No, She married baseball player Cutter Dykstra, the son of former Major League Baseball player Lenny Dykstra. She has 2 sons as well.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Achievements:
- 1999: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2000: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominated
- 2001: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominated
- 2002: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominated
- 2004: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominated
- 2006: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominated
- 2007: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Winner
- 2009: Screen Actors Guild Awards-Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series*:* Won
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Social Media
- His Twitter account is with the user name of Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- His Instagram account is with the user name of Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- His Facebook account is with the user name of Jamie-Lynn Sigler
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Hobbies:
She loves doing acting and also she loves writing books and doing songs. She also loves doing modeling.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Education
Jamie-Lynn attended Jericho Senior High School and graduated in 1999, after which she enrolled at the Cultural Arts Playhouse in Old Bethpage, New York. When she was seven years old, she began acting and earned the title of class thespian while still in high school.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Relationship Status
She married baseball player Cutter Dykstra, the son of former Major League Baseball player Lenny Dykstra. She has 2 sons as well.
See the Net Worth’s of More Famous People: Howworth
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money does Jamie-Lynn Sigler make a year?
She makes $ 4,00,000 per year
How many cars does Jamie-Lynn Sigler have?
Jamie-Lynn Sigler has 3 cars. A Range Rover, a Jeep Cherokee, and a Ford Fiesta.