|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Date of Birth:||February 12, 1980|
|Height:||6 Feet 3 Inches|
Gucci Mane is one of the most popular and successful hip-hop artists in the world. His net worth is estimated to be around $30 million, and he continues to make more money with each year that passes. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Gucci Mane’s net worth and what contributes to it. We’ll also explore some of his major ventures and accomplishments over the years. Keep reading to learn more about this hip-hop icon!
Gucci Mane Biography:
Gucci Mane was born Radric Delantic Davis in Bessemer, Alabama on February 12, 1980. He is the son of a military K9 handler who served in Vietnam and Germany. He had two sisters (Nereida and Yvonne) and three brothers (Percival, James, and Terence). Gucci Mane’s family struggled financially. He grew up in the Langdale Apartments and attended Booker T. Washington High School.
Gucci Mane started rapping at a young age, and quickly made a name for himself in the local scene by collaborating with neighborhood friends and performing at talent shows around Atlanta, Georgia.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Future Hendrix
Gucci Mane Personal life:
In 2005, Gucci Mane married his long-time girlfriend, Keyshia Ka’oir. In 2012, they renewed their vows in a star-studded ceremony at Atlanta’s Westin Hotel. They have one child together (a son named Khari) and welcomed a second son in 2018.
Gucci Mane Professional Career:
At the age of 18 years old, Gucci Mane released his first independent album (Trap House). The album sold over 10,000 copies. He then dropped several more independent albums before signing with Big Cat Records in 2005.
Gucci Mane’s first mainstream album was Back to the Trap House (2006), which was distributed by Warner Bros. Records. His second album (Hard to Kill) was released in 2006 under Big Cat Records and was certified gold by the RIAA.
Gucci Mane Facts:
- In 2015, Gucci Mane was arrested on a concealed firearm charge in Atlanta. He had been stopped by police for running a stop sign and crossing the center line on the road.
- In 2013, Gucci Mane pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after being arrested with a loaded Glock 40 on him in 2012.
How Old is Gucci Mane?
Gucci Mane is 41 years old (birthdate: February 12, 1980).
Gucci Mane Net Worth:
Gucci Mane currently has a net worth of $30 million.
Gucci Mane Salary:
Gucci Mane’s salary is $161,666
Gucci Mane Height:
Gucci Mane is 6 feet, 3 inches tall.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Linus Tech Tips
Is Gucci Mane Single?
At the moment, no one knows whether Gucci Mane is currently dating anyone.
Gucci Mane Achievements:
- Gucci Mane earned a Grammy nomination for his song “Wasted” in 2013.
- Gucci Mane has been nominated for nearly 50 awards and won more than 30 of them over the course of his career so far. Here’s a list of some major nominations:
- In 2006, he was included in XXL Magazine’s Freshman Class.
- Gucci Mane has worked with some of the biggest names in hip-hop, including Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Kanye West, Usher, etc. You can see a complete list here.
- Gucci Mane is one of only five artists to have eight consecutive records debut.
Gucci Mane Social Media
- His Twitter account is with the user name of Gucci Mane
- His Instagram account is with the user name of Gucci Mane
- His Facebook account is with the user name of Gucci Mane
Gucci Mane Hobbies:
Gucci Mane has stated on his Twitter account that he enjoys playing video games.
Gucci Mane Education:
Gucci Mane attended Atlanta’s Frederick Douglass High School.
Gucci Mane Relationship Status:
Gucci Mane is possibly single at the moment.
See the Net Worth’s of More Famous People: Howworth
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Gucci Mane have?
As of March 2018, it is estimated that Gucci Mane has around 28 vehicles.
How much money does Gucci Mane make a year?
As of 2016, it is believed that Gucci Mane makes $2 million a year.