|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Date of Birth||10 Feb 1997|
Chloe Grace Moretz is an American actress and model who has a net worth of $16 million. She began her career at a young age, appearing in television shows and commercials. Her breakout role came in 2010 when she starred in the hit movie Kick-Ass. Since then, she has starred in numerous films, including Hugo, The 5th Wave, and Neighbors 2 Sorority Rising. Moretz also regularly appears on magazine covers and in fashion campaigns. In addition to her acting work, she is also a spokesperson for brands like Aeropostale and Neutrogena.
Chloe Grace Moretz Biography:
Chloe Moretz is a very young American actress, model, and singer. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia on February 10, 1997. Her mom Teri Duke taught her daughter how to play the guitar by age six. Chloe enjoyed singing and acting from a very young age and at five years old she showed talent in both. She went for an open casting call in New York City where she was spotted by an agent. Her career took off quickly and word of this talented young star spread fast. Moretz is now living in Los Angeles with her mother, Teri Duke, who also manages her daughter’s career.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Michael Jai White
Chloe Grace Moretz Personal life:
Chloe Moretz was born into a family of actors. She is the daughter of actor Teri Duke and photographer McCoy Moretz. Her father’s parents, Arnold and Karen Moretz met in the church choir in Cincinnati where they married. Chloe has two younger brothers– Trevor Duke-Moretz (born 14 November 1997) who is an actor and model and Cody Duke Moretz (born 8 May 1999) who is also an actor. Chloe’s parents separated when she was four years old, and she continued living with her mother in New York.
Chloe Grace Moretz Professional Career:
At the age of six, Chloe Moretz began her professional career. She appeared in several commercials, including ones for Delica Bedding and Rubbermaid. She began acting at the age of seven. Her first appearance was as Violet in two episodes of the series The Guardian. This role caught the attention of director McG who said he had wanted to work with her when she was older. He said in an interview for magazine Interview,“She’s a complete actress,” and “She understands what it means to be honest on camera. I wish I had a better understanding of my craft at that age!”
Chloe Grace Moretz Facts:
- At age 11, Moretz landed her breakthrough role in Martin Scorsese’s Hugo.
- She was the youngest actress to be nominated for a Best Actress Academy Award.
- Chloe Grace is her real name but she has an interesting story behind it. When she was born, she had all her fingers and toes just like any other baby. But her hands and feet were different sizes like that of a chimpanzee’s which led the doctors to think that she had some kind of disease or syndrome.
- Her mother named her Chloe Grace because she thought it would be unique, but Moretz later found out that there was someone with this name in her class whose mother had named her the same thing, and said she would never speak to her again.
How Old is Chloe Grace Moretz?
Chloe Grace Moretz is 20 years old.
Chloe Grace Moretz Net Worth:
Chloe Grace Moretz has an estimated net worth of $16 million.
Chloe Grace Moretz Salary:
She makes $5 million per year.
Chloe Grace Moretz Height:
Chloe Grace Moretz is 5.75" tall.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Eddie Kaye Thomas
Is Chloe Grace Moretz Single?
In 2014, Chloe was in a relationship with Brooklyn Beckham.
Chloe Grace Moretz Achievements:
- In 2013, Chloe won a Young Artist Award for Best Ensemble Cast in a Motion Picture for Hugo.
- In 2012, she received the Breakthrough Award from Hollywood Film Festival.
- In 2010, Moretz was nominated for BAFTA Rising Star Award and also the Young Artist Awards' Best Performance in a Young Ensemble Cast for Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Chloe Grace Moretz Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of @ChloeGMoretz
- Instagram account is with the user name of Chloe Grace Moretz
- Facebook account is with the user name of Chloe Grace Moretz.
Chloe Grace Moretz Hobbies:
Chloe enjoys singing and playing guitar and piano. She is also very interested in fashion.
Chloe Grace Moretz Education:
Chloe went to New York Professional Children’s School from which she graduated in 2009, and then she enrolled at the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in New York.
Chloe Grace Moretz Relationship Status:
She is currently Single.
See the Net Worth’s of More Famous People: Howworth
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Chloe Grace Moretz have?
Chloe has only one car, a Range Rover which she bought for herself.
How much money does Chloe Grace Moretz make a year?
Chloe Grace makes $5 million a year.