|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Date of Birth:||5 May 1988|
|Height:||5 feet and 6 in|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Dancer, Producer|
If you’re a fan of Dancing with the Stars, you know Carrie Ann Inaba. She is a judge on the show, but she’s also a professional dancer. Inaba has been dancing since she was three years old and has amassed quite a fortune. So, what is Carrie Ann Inaba’s net worth? Keep reading to find out!
Carrie Ann Inaba Biography
Carrie Ann Inaba is a Japanese American dancer, choreographer, television personality, and actress. She is best known for her work on the ABC television series Dancing with the Stars.
Born and raised in Hawaii, Inaba Moriguchi began her career as a Singer with the Bullet Monks. She later appeared as a Fly Girl dancer on the Fox comedy sketch series In Living Color from 1990 to 1992. After relocating to Los Angeles, she worked as a choreographer for music videos and toured with Madonna as a backup dancer on The Girlie Show World Tour in 1993. The following year, she made her acting debut in the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster film parody Bot Pursuit (1994).
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Ann Margret
Carrie Ann Inaba Personal life:
- Inaba was previously married to actor Robb Derringer from 2016 to 2018. The two met in 2013 while she was a guest on his show, Dinner with Robb.
- Inaba has been in a relationship with actor and producer Jesse Sloan since 2019. The couple got engaged in 2020.
Carrie Ann Inaba Professional Career
- Carrie Ann Inaba is a dancer, choreographer, actress, and television personality best known for her work on the ABC series “Dancing with the Stars.” As a judge on “Dancing with the Stars,” Carrie Ann has helped shape the careers of countless dancers and has become one of the most well-known faces in dance.
- Outside of “Dancing with the Stars,” Carrie Ann has also had a successful career as an actress. She has starred in films such as “The Cutting Edge” and “50 First Dates”, and she also appeared as a regular on the sitcom “Brothers.”
Carrie Ann Inaba Facts:
- Carrie Ann Inaba was born on January 5, 1968, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Inaba is of Japanese and Chinese descent.
- Inaba’s parents divorced when she was a child, and her mother raised her.
- Inaba began dancing when she was three years old.
How Old is Carrie Ann Inaba?
Carrie Ann Inaba is 52 years old.
Carrie Ann Inaba’s net worth:
Carrie Ann Inaba Salary:
$3 million per year
Carrie Ann Inaba Height:
5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m)
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Sheryl Lee Ralph
Is Carrie Ann Inaba Single?
Carrie Ann Inaba is in a relationship with actor and producer Jesse Sloan. The couple got engaged in 2020.
Carrie Ann Inaba Social Media
- Twitter account is with the user name of Carrie Ann Inaba
- Instagram account is with the user name of Carrie Ann Inaba
- Facebook account is with the user name of Carrie Ann Inaba
Also Read About the Net Worth of: China Anne Mcclain
Carrie Ann Inaba Hobbies:
Some of her hobbies are spending time with friends and family, going to the beach, dancing, and watching movies.
Carrie Ann Inaba Education:
Inaba graduated from the University of California, Irvine, in world arts and cultures.
Carrie Ann Inaba Relationship Status:
See the Net Worth’s of More Famous People: Howworth
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the nationality of Carrie Ann Inaba?
How much money does Carrie Ann Inaba make a year?
How much money does Carrie Ann Inaba have in the bank?